· 2 cups chocolate brown rice crisp cereal or puffed quinoa cereal
· ½ cup maple syrup
· 1/3 cup cacao
· 1 Tablespoon Garden of Life mykind Organics Maca Powder
· 2 Tablespoons hazelnuts coarsely chopped
· 2 Tablespoons pistachios coarsely chopped
· 2 Tablespoons dried cranberries
· 1 Tablespoon coconut flakes
In a medium pot, heat coconut oil until it melts.
Add in cacao, maca, and maple syrup and whisk until cacao dissolves.
Remove from heat and stir in cereal then press batter into either a square brownie pan or a spring form pan.
Sprinkle hazelnuts, cranberries, coconut flakes and pistachios on top, press gently into batter.
Refrigerate for several hours before cutting and serving.