· 24 oz. peeled and deveined shrimp
· 3 garlic cloves finely chopped
· 2 Tablespoons olive oil
· 1½ teaspoons chili powder
· 1 Tablespoon lime juice
· ½ teaspoon cumin
· ½ teaspoon onion granules
· ½ teaspoon paprika
· 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
· 1 scoop Dr. Formulated Keto Butter Powder
· 4 cups finely chopped cauliflower
· 1 Tablespoon Garden of Life Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
· ½ teaspoon sea salt
· 2 cups chopped tomatoes
· 2 cups shredded cheese
· 1 cup diced avocado
· 1 cup chopped cilantro
To make the Cauliflower rice:
Heat oil to medium in a large skillet and add in cauliflower and salt.
Cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently.
To make the Shrimp:
In a large skillet, heat oil to medium high and add in garlic and shrimp.
Next add all spices and lime juice and cook until shrimp are pink (about 7 minutes).
Remove from heat and stir in Butter Powder.
To make bowls:
Assemble cauliflower rice on bottom then place shrimp, tomatoes, avocado and cheese in sections on top of the rice and top with cilantro.
Note: Add avocado the day that you are eating the dish, not in advance.