· 10 cups cauliflower (about 3 lbs.) cut into medium florets
· 3 Tablespoons olive oil
· 1 teaspoon Garden of Life Turmeric Boost
· 1 teaspoon cumin
· 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
· sea salt
· freshly ground black pepper
· 1 medium yellow onion diced
· 2 cloves garlic minced
· 2 medium carrots peeled and diced
· 2 stalks celery diced
· 4 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
· 1 (15-ounce) can full-fat coconut milk
· 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
· juice from 1/2 lime
· cilantro (to garnish)
· chopped cauliflower (to garnish)
· gluten-free croutons (optional)
Preheat the oven to 425º Fahrenheit. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower with 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric boost, 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, and pepper.
Roast for 20-25 minutes.
In a large soup pot, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat.
Add the onion, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric boost, cumin, red pepper flakes, and a pinch of salt, and sauté, stirring occasionally, for 3- 4 minutes.
Add the garlic, carrots, and celery. Sauté for 10 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft.
Pour in the vegetable broth, scraping the bottom of the pan to loosen any caramelized bits, and continue to cook.
Add the grated ginger and roasted cauliflower to the pot, bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer 10-15 minutes.
Using an immersion blender (or high-speed blender), puree the soup until smooth.
Whisk in the coconut milk and lime juice, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve warm topped with cilantro, chopped cauliflower and croutons, as desired.